Sign up below for FREE Kids Club Activities and Newsletter!
Sign up below for FREE Kids Club Activities and Newsletter!
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
• we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Personal Data we collect via our website www.debcushman.com (the “Website”)
· It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you select not to do so we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
· When you sign up for our mailing list, we collect your email address and first name.
Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments, and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
Sharing your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
Deb Cushman uses various third party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Deb cushman's control. Deb Cushman does not now nor will it in the future sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and or names to any third parties. If you visit a website that we mention or link to be sure to review its privacy policies and statements before providing any information.
Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain set information will be determined based upon the following criteria:
· the length of time your personal information remains relevant,
· the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations,
· any limitation periods within which claims might be made,
· any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies, or associations
· the type of contract we have with you,
· the existence of your consent, and
· the legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this policy.
Children under the Age of 13
Deb Cushman's website is not directed to and does not accordingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of 13, we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our systems database or in the alternative that verifiable parent rental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of 13 must seek and obtain parental guardian or guardian permission to use this website.
Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com:
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
Change of purpose
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· to better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested,
· to fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products,
· to send you promotional emails containing information we think you might like when we have your consent consent to do so,
· to contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research when we have your consent to do so,
· to customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Non marketing purposes
Deb Cushman reserves the right to contact you if needed for non marketing purposes such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and or changes to Deb Cushman products and services. In certain circumstances we may use our website newspapers or other public means to post a notice
Unsubscribe or Opt Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of e-mail or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please send an e-mail that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt out from any third party websites you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt out.
Notice to European user union users
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.Deb Cushman operations are located primarily in the United states. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union EU and sent to the United states. The adequacy decision on EU EQ-US privacy became operational on August 1st, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United states for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the USA under the privacy shield. By providing personal information to us you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this policy.
Our full details are: Deb Cushman, Author and Publisher.
9208 NE Highway 99 #107-132
Vancouver, WA 98665-8986